Last updated April 01, 2023
Voiptella Inc (“us,” “we,” or “our”) operates https://www.voiptella.com (the “Site”). We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same.
Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless otherwise stated, all content on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio, and video files, is the property of [Your Company Name] and is protected by applicable copyright laws.
1) Permissions: You may view, download, and print content from this website for personal and non-commercial use only. Any other use of the content, including but not limited to reproduction, distribution, modification, or public display, is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Voiptella.
2) Copyright Infringement. If you believe that any content on this website infringes upon your copyright, please notify us in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). To report a copyright infringement, please provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
3) Counter Notice
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled in error or as a result of misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. To file a counter-notice, please provide the following information:
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A description of the material that was removed or to which access was disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside the United States, you consent to the jurisdiction of any judicial district in which we may be found.
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement or an agent of such person.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
4) Do we make updates to this notice?
In Short: Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
5. How can you contact us about this notice?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at email@example.com or by post to:
360 RXR Plaza
Uniondale, NY 11556